Global Digital Commerce Software Market to Reach $8.62 Billion by 2023: On-Premise Deployment Model Expected to Hold Significant Market Share - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- 17 May 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The "Global Digital Commerce Software Market - Segmented by Component (Software, Services), Deployment Model, Industry, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering.
The digital commerce software market was valued at USD 4219.7 million in 2017 and is expected to reach a market value of USD 4219.7 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 12.59% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Digital commerce software continues to be one of the fastest growing verticals in the overall enterprise applications software market. The scope of the report is segmented by component and deployment type.
Organizations, B2B, B2C, or B2B2C caterers, have realized the need for seamless omnichannel commerce experience and the benefits it provides by building a customer relationship. The perks of adopting cloud-based services and the evolving wire-line as well as wireless communications networks enabling customers to stay connected, is driving the business to stay connected and get close to their customers in order to create a relationship and enhance loyalty.
The major challenges faced by the business with digital commerce software is the integration of the software with the existing legacy systems, such as SAP and other CRM systems, especially with the additional adhoc software that have been added over the years in order to facilitate the current needs of the organizations.
- Adoption of Cloud-based Services Expected to Drive the Market
- On-Premise Deployment Model Expected to hold Significant Market Share
- North America Expected to Hold Highest Market Share
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018 - Adobe launched commerce-based microservices across its clouds. The 20 microservices are expected to be flexible and portable small programs offering functions such as shopping cart, wishlist, and inventory query. Adobe is among the first providers of marketing-focused clouds to offer these functions as microservices.
- November 2017 - Bridgeline Digital announced Product Rebrand with the launch of New Website. Bridgeline''s strategic development includes a rebrand of its iAPPS platform as the Bridgeline Unbound Platform.
- SAP SE
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Demandware Inc.
- Digital River Inc.
- NetSuite Inc.
- Sappi Limited
- Volusion Inc.
- eBay enterprise
- TCS Ltd
- Cleverbridge Inc.
- MarketLive Inc.
- Shopify Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Digital Commerce Software Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of Digital Commerce Software Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wrsmj9/global_digital?w=4.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Software